Wednesday, March 16, 2011

How I found out!

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for being apart of this with me. Your comments and advice would be much appreciated as this is kind of new to me.

I'll give you a little back round first...

When I was 15 I was put on birth control pills to regulate my period, I kept forgetting to take them so my doctor put me on depo, I was on that for about 2 years; the first I think 6 months I had my period none stop I remember being really fresterated by it my doctor told me it was normal and soon it would go away finally it did so I didn't have my period for a year and a half. Anyways I ended up moving away and didn't have a doctor so I just went off it OMG I remember bleeding like crazy my body felt so different, cramps all the time and slowly my body felt reileved. That's when I started to gain major weight about 60 pounds in 3 years I'd say. Then my periods went back to irregular again being young I just thought everything was normal and it would work itself out maybe from being on depo for so long (at this point I was about 18)

Then I met Sheldon...

My fiancé and I have been together for almost 6 years (our wedding is Sept 15 2012) since we got together we were always hoping for kids. I think I've always had irregular periods however I'm only 22 and can't really pin point when it started. We've been living together for 4 years now and decided maybe we should TTC that was in Sept 2009 so I went out and bought a very expensive clear blue fertility monitor it said I was ovulating we did the baby dance and nothing was happening. My periods have been 19-48 days cycles I just never really thought anything of it. After a year using the fertility monitor I decided to try OPK's off the Internet every month they were showing I wasn't ovulating. I finally decided to go to my doctor and she said I'm probably not ovulating (no shit) and referred me to the fertility clinic. Luckly I live in Canada/Ontario or this could get expensive. The fertility clinic called a month later so this was in November 2010. I had my first appointment he said I probably have PCOS and gave me a bunch of testing to do when I started my next cycle and go from there. My next cycle started I went for blood work for hormones, hysterosonogram, baseline ultra sound I beileve it's called, my fiancé had to do blood testing and sperm test. On December 23rd 2010 It was confirmed I had PCOS, my hormone testing came back fine but he said I have to much of a male hormone in my body, both my tubes were open everything looked ok in that department, my left ovary had small cysts but he could not see my right. Which he said he was not worried about... All my fiancé testing was perfect.
He also said that because I'm so young he doesn't want me to put me on clomid and that it's a high risks of twins and would like me to loose weight for 3 months until my next appointment (March 23 2011) and go from there. This hit me so hard, I could not even tell people about it without crying, I was just so shocked! I went into a little bit of a depression until recently I've been watching YouTube videos mostly Akmom26 or her blog http://pcosmom29.blogspot.com I watched all her videos in 3 days she truly lifted my spirits she's so funny, and I loved each and every video.

So end of Dec, Jan and some of Feb (2011) I ate healthy I went to the gym 4 times a week doing several classes at goodlife I didn't loose a thing, I was getting fresterated and just gave up and I'm still at that point haha it is soooo hard to loose weight.

Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant and having babies including my sister in law although I am sooooo happy for her it is really hard to swallow. I love her so much, and she does not really no what's been going on I haven't really told too many people. Everyone around me is super supportive but going to baby showers is really difficult I'm attending my sister in laws on Sunday I have no idea how I'm going to get through it but I'll try my best. Each family gathering or baby shower people ask oh when are you guys going to have a baby... If only they new what was really going on. The only good things about everything is my friend has been going through the same thing as me at the same exact time only she had a very small tumor that was causing her to misscarry she has now taken meds and 5 weeks pregnant she I am so happy for even without the heart ache which is so weird!

I've decided to start taking vitamins vitex, primrose, fish oil, and prenatal vitamins and track my periods and use OPK's each cycle and see what happens. Start from the bottom and work my way up basically.

Has any of you lost weight with PCOS? How much and how did you keep going?

Has anyone tried these vitamins and what did they do for you?

1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT PREGNANT.. My name is Janet VedalI have been married for 4 years without any child . My Fallopian tubes was blocked. I tried everything possible to get pregnant and nothing was working. I visited so many hospital's my problem never seems to end. I lost hope and felt depressed. One faithful day I started checking online on how to get pregnant in the comment section and people were testifying about how they got results after they used  Dr. Oyama herbs,  I was surprised about the testimony and decided to talk with him about my own issue. After explaining to him he said I have to purchase some medication from him after getting this medication I became pregnant and gave birth. If you want to talk to Oyama  contact him on WhatsApp +2348108264684 Page  @Oyamaherbs  Email address : droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com
















    HOW I GOT PREGNANT.. My name is Janet VedalI have been married for 4 years without any child . My Fallopian tubes was blocked. I tried everything possible to get pregnant and nothing was working. I visited so many hospital's my problem never seems to end. I lost hope and felt depressed. One faithful day I started checking online on how to get pregnant in the comment section and people were testifying about how they got results after they used  Dr. Oyama herbs,  I was surprised about the testimony and decided to talk with him about my own issue. After explaining to him he said I have to purchase some medication from him after getting this medication I became pregnant and gave birth. If you want to talk to Oyama  contact him on WhatsApp +2348108264684 Page  @Oyamaherbs  Email address : droyamasolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete